Optimum Rehab takes pride in the quality of services we offer. Featuring state of the art Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Services, we deliver maximum results in minimum time. With an expert team that specializes in personalized care, we provide Physical Therapy and Orthopedic Rehabilitation services at our offices in New York City.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Physical Therapist.
In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for evaluating Physical Therapy needs and implementing comprehensive, medically prescribed Physical Treatment to assigned patients. Develop and implement physical therapy programs that focus on rehabilitation. Evaluate effects of therapy treatment and communicate patients progress. The physical therapy job requires 85-95% productivity from the perfect candidate and working knowledge of various insurance plans, including Medicare is necessary.
- Minimum 3-4 years experience in outpatient orthopedic setting.
- Preferred Qualifications: Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Required Qualification: Bachelors/Masters
- Orthopedic/Sports Certified Specialist (OCS/SCS) or Women’s Health specialist is a plus.
- NY Licensed Physical Therapist.
- Excellent time management, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Orthopedic Outpatient: 3+years (Required).
- NY PT License (Required).